Hello, I'm Rheinard.
I am a software engineer and architect working on enterprise solutions. I have been fortunate to work with various languages, deployment stacks and development models.
In this site I will attempt to capture as many of my thoughts, ideas, and learnings as possible. I hope that they may benefit you also.
Let's kick it off:
- Building a personal site is hard, but I'm overcoming the complexity.
- I have adopted the no-blog blogging trend by building my digital garden.
- I have had so many restarts, its time to put the past in the behind.
- The origin story of my strange blood orange logo: What does the fox say?
- Here are some reasons why I chose Foam as my content engine
- Lofty ambitions to change an ecosystem while building Tide for WordPress with Go.
- Been working remote for a few years now (pre-Covid). Here is a peek into my workspace.
I also have a list of random notes for things that don't have a home yet.
scratchpad of Twitter bookmarked links.
I've re-discovered an interest in Go, so checkout my Go Development Notes.