My Top 5 Strengths - 4. Connectedness
People who are especially talented in the Connectedness theme have faith in the links between all things. They believe there are few coincidences and that almost every event has a reason.
Nearing the end now, here is strength number 4 in my Top 5 Strengths. Here’s the lot in order: Belief, Ideation, Learning, Connectedness, Command.
Here are a few of the deeper insights into my personal report:
- You not only listen but also share your thoughts – you are likely to move beyond concrete facts.
- Your curiosity draws you to speculate — that is, reflect or wonder — about theories, ideas, or concepts.
- You realize human beings are tied to one another regardless of their age, language, education, socio-economic status, nationality, race, religion, or culture.
- You approve of individuals as they are rather than as you wish them to be.
- Instinctively, you sense every event is somehow the consequence of a series of actions, reactions, or lack of actions.
- You say there are no accidents.
Its hard for me to talk about this one without mentioning my other strength – belief. One of my believes are that we’re all intrinsically connected. I do say that there are no accidents.
I like looking at systems and to see why they work or don’t work. I constantly have to draw pictures, diagrams and flowcharts to understand and explain the way that I see things. This ties in with ideation. Although this strength is so natural to me, I would love to explore it more and learn more about the connections around us. It is a very curious thing.
I can talk about this strength and how it is connected to all my other strengths for hours, so will cut this post short!